Getting to the conference venue
Free public transport pass for the duration of the conference will be provided at the registration desk!
FROM THE AIRPORT
Ruzyně Airport is served by buses of the city public transport. It takes about 30-40 minutes to reach the city centre.
To go directly to the conference venue with a public transport, it is best to take:
1. Bus No 119 to metro station “Dejvická” – green line A.
2. At “Dejvická” take the metro line A and go to metro station “Můstek”.
3. At “Můstek” take the tram No 9 and go to tram stop “Husinecká”.
4. From “Husinecká” tram stop it is 300m walk to the Campus of University of Economics.
Public transport buses
You need a ticket for public transport (32 CZK for adults). Be sure to have some Czech Crowns ready. It is possible to buy the ticket at the kiosk or the vending machine, next to the bus stop or from the bus driver (this is more expensive).
The buses will take you to metro station. To reach the city centre, you will need to go few more metro stations.
Bus lines from the airport:
- Bus No 119: Airport Ruzyně → Metro Station “Dejvická” (24 minutes)
- Bus No 100: Airport Ruzyně → Metro Station “Zličín” (18 minutes)
- Bus No 179: Airport Ruzyně → Metro Station “Nové Butovice” (45 minutes)
- Night Bus No 510: Airport Ruzyně → centre (40 minutes)
To find bus connection, have a look here.
These buses leave the airport every 30 minutes; the first one at 5:46 a.m. while the last one at 9:16 p.m. at a price of 50 CZK per person. Tickets are available from the driver. They will take you to the railway and subway station “Dejvická” (green line – metro A) and “Masarykovo nádraží” (yellow line – metro B). The last stop will be Prague's main train station "Hlavní nádraží" (red line – metro C).
These buses operate from 5:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. every half hour. They will take you past the subway station “Dejvická” (green line – metro A) and into the city centre to the “Náměstí Republiky” (yeloow line – metro B). Fares are 120 CZK per person. The easiest way to get to your hotel, however, is to use the company's shared-ride transfer service.
The most comfortable method to reach the city centre will cost around 500 to 600 CZK. Always check the price before you enter the car.
FROM THE MAIN TRAIN STATION - PRAHA HL. N.
You can take tram no. 9, 5 or 26 and go 1 station to the "Husinecká" tram stop. From there it is 300m walk.
Or you can walk. It is 15 minutes walk.
FROM THE MAIN BUS STATION - FLORENC
Take bus 135 one stop from "Florenc" station to "Náměstí Winstona Churchilla" station.
Use the entrance from Italska street.