EAERE & SPRINGER grants
Six travel grants of the value of €1.500 each. Four grants are offered by EAERE and two by Springer.
- Grants include: registration to the Conference and accommodation costs (up to four nights). The residual will be remitted through bank transfer to the grantee after the end of the Conference. Registrations and hotel reservations will be handled by the EAERE Secretariat directly.
- Application is restricted to residents in low income, lower-middle-income and upper-middle income economies in accordance to the definition provided by the World Bank http://data.worldbank.org/about/country-classifications/country-and-lending-groups.
- Only candidates presenting a paper at the Conference are eligible.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of papers' marks and successively according to country of origin (priority will be given to residents in poorer countries).
- No age restriction is imposed.
- Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th April 2012. Late applications will not be considered. There is no application form.
- Acceptance notifications will be sent out from 15th May 2012.
- Grant allocation is conditional on visa obtainment; the Conference Secretariat will provide assistance.